Announcement of the Mahasarakham University
Mahasarakham University (MSU), being under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education, is consisted of buildings constructed under “the Royal Decree on Designated Buildings B.E. 2538” and “the Energy Conservation Promotion Act (2nd issue), B.E. 2550.” MSU is implementing energy management systems in offices to reduce energy costs and reduce national burdens on imported energy. Besides, the systems aim to mitigate impacts from global warming on life on the earth. To ensure the effective energy conservation and to gain public participations in energy management for ultimate benefit to the organization, Mahasarakham University hereby announced policies to be as practical guidelines on energy saving and management in the following:
1. Mahasarakham University will unceasingly implement and develop the appropriate energy management systems by determining energy conservation as a mission of the Mahasarakham University to be accomplished in relevance to national law and other regulations.
2. Mahasarakham University will unceasingly improve effectiveness of energy consumptions as appropriate with current practices, technology availability and good practice guidelines.
3. Mahasarakham University will determine plans and objectives on energy conservations annually and communicate to all staffs for correct understanding and practices.
4. Mahasarakham University recognizes energy conservations as a responsible task of all administrators and staffs to be participated, taken actions, monitored and reported to working committees on energy management.
5. Mahasarakham University will support all necessary resources, including human resource, budget, working times, workshops and brainstorming, for the development of energy conservation programs.
6. Administrators and working committees on energy management will review and improve objectives and implementation plans annually.